Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year...

Greetings:
I took a long break from blogging in October. With so much happening in Ireland (the budget, the Church scandal,the floods,) I decided to put promotion of the book on ice until the New Year.
Over the coming weeks I hope to approach the national media to promote the book. It may be that people will now be more receptive to what I have to say about having a resilient response to the recession.
One paper in the Midlands, the Leinster Express (www.leinsterexpress.ie), did a full-page review this past week. As of this writing it has not been posted on their webside. Maybe later in the week.
I expect to resume blogging on a regular basis over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep all comments positive and constructive.